Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Agate Slices Galore!!

Hello to all! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We had a small turnout of Trick Or Treaters. Not as many as I would have wished,  I would have loved to have seen more of the kiddies in their costumes, but I suppose I can always console myself with all that leftover candy! ;)

I added a BUNCH of gorgeous Agate Slices to the website, check them out HERE!
There are lots of pretty colors as well as more natural shades and some really awesome shaped ones too! I love agate slices, don't you?! They are just so pretty.....so shiny and gem like with their banded translucency.....sigh! My favorites are the most transparent ones so that I can put them on top of dyed Lacys' Stiff Stuff; the colors you can get are awesome!!
Keep an eye out because I am going to be adding a bunch of gorgeous gemstone strands this week! Really nice quality and Perfect small sizes for fringe work, but feel free to use them in any way you wish! ;)
Thats it for now, Check below for a teaser pic or two and have a Beady Good Day!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment