Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smaller Barrettes?

I have been thinking, (dangerous, I know) and I think that we need to add at least one more size of barrette finding to our website.....one that would work for kids as well as those of you who would like a smaller, daintier barrette. I for one have very thick hair and need a bigger barrette just to be able to hold my hair, but I know alot of women do have fine hair, and kids always seem to have such fine hair, too. And those folks just don't need to have a huge barrette, right? So, what do you think? Should we make smaller sizes of barrette blanks? What size(s) would you like to see? Here is a link so that you can see the sizes we have right now: SCROLL DOWN FOR THE BARRETTES! Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated....we want to give our customers what they want, not what we think that they want, lol! So feel free to chime in by commenting here on the blog or emailing me directly at: hlizzieb1@aol.com
Thats it for now, have a wonderfully restful and Beady Good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment