Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ow, Pain, Ow Ow Ow......Announcement......

Just a quick announcement, before I go lay back down and take another NAP. I love naps, don't you? Anyhoo.....I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to go to the oral surgeon yesterday for a bit of an emergency tooth situation.....hence the "OW, PAIN" heading. ;) And why am I telling you this? Because unfortunately I have gotten sadly behind in my custom cut orders......so there will be a few of of you having to wait an extra couple of days for your orders. I am VERY sorry about that, and promise to get them done as soon as I possibly can! I am already starting to feel better and trust that I will be back on track very very soon! Ok, thats really all I wanted to say, off to take a pain pill and that nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment