Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It just keeps gettin' better.............

Yup, better by the minute, right? First was the storm warning, then the wind chill warning, now? Of course! A BLIZZARD warning! (We live in Pottawattamie county)

06:21 AM CST Wed-Feb-02

The Weather Service has issued a BLIZZARD WARNING
Iowa counties
ADAIR, ADAMS, AUDUBON, CASS, TAYLOR
FREMONT, HARRISON, MILLS, MONTGOMERY, PAGE, POTTAWATTAMIE, SHELBY
Missouri counties
ATCHISON, HOLT, NODAWAY
Nebraska counties
BUTLER, CASS, DOUGLAS, FILLMORE, GAGE, JEFFERSON, JOHNSON, LANCASTER, NEMAHA, OTOE, PAWNEE, POLK, RICHARDSON, SALINE, SARPY, SAUNDERS, SEWARD, WASHINGTON, YORK
WIND CHILL ADVISORY
Iowa counties
FREMONT, HARRISON, MILLS, MONTGOMERY, PAGE, POTTAWATTAMIE, SHELBY

I knew it was gonna be an interesting day weather wise as soon as I went downstairs this morning; a snow blower was sitting in my foyer. (On my good rug no less, grr) But when I looked outside, none of the snow had been cleared....hmm, weird, right? Apparentaly what happened is hubby was going to clear the walks and driveway this morning but he couldn't get the snow blower to start. And it is bitterly cold outside......so he brought the snow blower into the house....to work on it. ON MY GOOD RUG. It is a good brand, a Toro....and is less than 3 years old....but hubby couldn't get it to work no matter what he did, so he finally gave up. And left it sitting there. In my foyer. ON MY GOOD RUG. Did I mention it is sitting on my good rug? I KNOW I forgot to mention that is the same rug that I spent a long time just yesterday SHAMPOOING. Making it all nice and pretty. So he could park a snow blower on it. Sigh...............good thing he's cute. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment