Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Style of Fauxpals!

Hello All!
Not much to update about, I just wanted to mention some new Fauxpals that are available now on the website, you can check them out HERE. There are some that are in my usual oval style, but there are also some new round Fauxpals that I am very excited about! The optical cap on top of them is much thinner than the caps on my oval Fauxpals, and it gives a different effect.....almost like inlay or mosaic, very pretty!! I also hand picked some to make sets from some ovals.....each set includes one 30mm x 40mm and two coordinating 13mm x 18mm Fauxpals. Fun stuff, easy to make a pendant and matching earrings, or bracelet and earrings, or a large stunning collar or necklace.....just imagine how gorgeous!!! Anyhoo.....thats about it, I will leave you with some pictures of the new Fauxpals to tempt you......although the pictures don't come near doing them justice!



                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment