Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quick, before I collapse......

Seriously. I really may.......collapse. At least that is how I am feeling! Sick.....SO sick, sick is awful and hideous and somehow EVIL, ya know? And I AM SICK. Not the sniffle sniffle, get to lay around and watch tv sick. Nope, this is the dreaded and horrifying sickness that makes you feel so terrible that to tell the truth, kinda makes you wish you just would die already and get it over with. The kind that makes you realize that everyone in your family is unusually noisy and demanding. And that maybe pets are for other people. And that I need to make more money so I can hire someone to take care of all the crap I just am not up to doing. And that....well, you get the idea. So I'll stop griping now and go lay back down. In my room. Alone. With the door firmly CLOSED. Oh! The point of all this? I wanted everyone to know that if you called me or emailed me today that NOPE, I did NOT drag my butt of the couch to answer you. I really AM sorry, and will get to everyone as soon as I can remain upright longer than 30 seconds..........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment