Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Days!

wow, I can't believe that we have finally gotten a real snow fall here in Iowa! It seems like it has been years! Still not near as much snow as we used to get when I was a kid, but enough that tomorrow will be my daughters second snow day off from school in a row...so yay Megann, LOL! On the downside, we have literally been snowed in....can't get out to ship packages! So some of you will probably be getting your orders a few days later than planned, I am very very sorry!! I think if we are still stuck tomorrow we will arrange for the postal carrier to pick up the packages. We don't like to do that because they simply scan how many packages they picked up, instead of scanning each one individually like they do at the post office counter. But it would still be better to at least get the packages on their way! If you are wondering if your package is one that has been delayed, you can email me at hlizzieb1@aol.com and I will be happy to check!
Thats about all for now, wanna get off the computer asap because I may lose my connection again...dang snow storms!! Here is a parting pic of one of my newest Fauxpals, available now on the website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment